2015/2016 9th Grade Scheduling Sessions
(For students living in Ballard’s resides area and students accepted into our career theme programs)
Students with last name: A – G Tuesday April 14th
Students with last name: H – O Thursday, April 16th
Students with last name: P – Z Thursday, April 23rd
Each session will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. in the Ballard High School cafeteria and will last approximately one hour. We will be walking you through the scheduling process and you will be asked to fill out a course request sheet.
Please bring the following to your session
- A parent or guardian (course requests must be signed by a parent/guardian)
- A completed enrollment form (included in this packet)
- A COPY of a current proof of address. This can be your most recent LG&E bill, water bill, lease, House Contract, paycheck or paycheck stub, SSI or other government check. Proof of residence must be in the parent/guardian’s name and match the enrolling address.
- Students who are not currently attending JCPS middle schools will also need to bring a COPY of student’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunization record.
Due to the large number of attendees, we will not be able to make copies at the scheduling sessions. Please bring copies, not originals.
* If you are unable to attend your scheduling session, you may send the above information (along with a COMPLETED COURSE REQUEST FORM) to Ballard High School (Attention Freshman Counselor). Course request forms, along with course descriptions can be found at the website below under the documents and resources tab. Please send this information in to us NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH.
Call 485-7618 if you have questions